Moulsecoomb Forest Garden
* We have two events coming up where you can run and raise money for the Moulsecoomb Forest Garden:
Run Forest Run on Sunday 23rd October is a family-friendly 10km and 5km run through Stanmer Park woods plus 200m dash and other games for the little critters.
Brighton Half Marathon Sunday 26th Feb 2017 As part of being one of the Mayors chosen charities we have a place for someone to run the Brighton half-marathon
Please get in touch asap if your interested so we can register you.
* We have been chosen as one of the Mayors charities
* We won best education project at the PEA awards and came third for best wildlife garden and best community charity garden at Brighton and Hove City in Bloom
* Great article in The Ecologist about our timber framed eco-cabin and another one in Latest Homes
* The politics of seed saving
* Listen to an interview on Brighton Free Radio about our work and philosphy
* Help make us as sustainable as the potatoes we grow. Be a part of the 500 club.
* Check out what we get to eat at the garden every lunchtime. Definetly worth volunteering for!
* Short film BBC South East news made in the freezing winter to show people what some of Comic Relief money helps fund.
* We featured on Radio 4's Open Country programme which you can hear here
* Listen to what one of our volunteers Teresa and Carly the cook have to say.
* Volunteering with us isn't just about gardening but the perfect opportunity to learn about outdoor education - using nature as a way of teaching pupils, especially effective for those that struggle in the classroom. Read about two students who started volunteering but now work for the garden.
* We held a successful walk in Westlain Belt woods behind BACA. Read a copy of the management report (PDF).
* Click here to view our news archive