Moulsecoomb Forest Garden
* Our next Open Day is on Friday 14th July 12 till 7pm. All welcome!
* We got a mention in the Guardian.
* Until the 7th October, you can help fundraise for us whenever you shop at the Co-op. Please choose to support us.
* We are part of Team Pollinate - a Citizen Science project for allotment growers in Brighton to help collect important data on pollinators. Get involved.
* Listen to Brighton University students about what they've got out of volunteering with us.
* The politics of seed saving
* Listen to an interview on Brighton Free Radio about our work and philosphy
* Help make us as sustainable as the potatoes we grow. Be a part of the 500 club.
* Check out what we get to eat at the garden every lunchtime. Definetly worth volunteering for!
* Short film BBC South East news made in the freezing winter to show people what some of Comic Relief money helps fund.
* We featured on Radio 4's Open Country programme which you can hear here
* Listen to what one of our volunteers Teresa and Carly the cook have to say.
* Volunteering with us isn't just about gardening but the perfect opportunity to learn about outdoor education - using nature as a way of teaching pupils, especially effective for those that struggle in the classroom. Read about two students who started volunteering but now work for the garden.
* We held a successful walk in Westlain Belt woods behind BACA. Read a copy of the management report (PDF).
* Click here to view our news archive